Monday, March 11, 2013

Three Weeks!!

It's been three weeks since Benson was born and still everyday I am so grateful that God has blessed me with such a perfect little baby boy. There is nothing I love more than to boast about my little guy.

I've been so proud of how well he sleeps through the night. That is, up until the past couple nights. I don't know if it has something to do with the Daylight Savings time or what, but Benson has not slept as well as he did the first couple weeks... Can't complain too much though since it has only been two days and even though those two nights haven't been the greatest I still love Benson very much and nothing could hinder that!

I started work last Monday and it was tough. While at work I didn't realize how much I would miss both Pauline and Benson! It makes it that much sweeter when I get home and can spend time with them.

As I sit and watch the season finale of the Bachelor (not by choice), I can't help but be overjoyed with my family and all that is yet to come for the Keelers!

This is Bryan biding you adieu for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment